Hi all,

I have used wcsmosaic to combine data cubes, not specifying the METHOD
keyword. In retrospect, I am curious what method was used by the
wcsmosaic application.

So my question is: what is the default METHOD for wcsmosaic, i.e.,
what does wcsmosaic do when METHOD is not specified? In the kaphelp on
wcsmosaic, I can look up the various values that its METHOD parameter
can have, like "Bilinear", "Nearest", ... But it does not state what
the default is. Am I overlooking anything here?

Cheers,
Matthijs

--
M.H.D. van der Wiel
Kapteyn Astronomical Institute, University of Groningen