Dear Sien,

This script creates contrasts using the function MakeCons.m which you can find here:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0703&L=SPM&P=R25276

Hope this helps!

Martin

Martin Dietz
Center for Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University

> Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 00:36:12 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [SPM] how to get con.img
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Dear SPMers,
>
> I have a question and it might be stupid but I could not find answers in the
> archive. I have written a script to specify 1st level, estimate, and add
> contrasts to each subject. However, I did not create con.img and spmT.img.
> Although I know how to do it using the GUI box, I am wondering if there are
> functions I can use to write a script to do it because I have many subjects.
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Sien

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from HotmailŪ.