Dear SPM users,
 I'm wondering if there is any way to save the output T-image after thresholding with a particular p value and extent threshod.
 That is, the output image only contains significant voxels with corresponding t values after surviving at say p=0.001, k=10.
 What I would like to do eventually is to visualize those significant voxel clusters in some other softwares such as caret.
 It is quite tricky to mask little blobs all ver the place in those softwares and only highlight the big cluster and it would be easier if I only map the image with big cluster of voxels beforehad.
 I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help me on it.

 Thanks in advance,
 YSL