Dear Aævaro

This could be be because you have used oblique acquisition? Have you
tried to display the images in voxel space instead of world space?

By the way the dicom-converter in SPM8 is really great, you could try
to se if you get the same  results.

Best
Torben

Hope this helps

Torben

Torben Ellegaard Lund
Associate Professor, PhD
The Danish National Research Foundation's Center of Functionally
Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University
Aarhus University Hospital
Building 10G, 5th floor, room 31