Dear SPMers,

How do you manipulate the outputs given by SPM in Matlab, from the
command line? For instance, I am provided with an object 'ans', after
running a DCM. How can I access every single of its components. I have
tried

 >> ans.a

but this somewhat deleted 'ans' and it wasn't accessible anymore.

Thanks a million,
Cedric

Maximilien Chaumon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cannot find how SPM computes the brain mask that I get at the output
> of 1st level estimation.
> Even if I do not specify an explicit brain mask, I get one in output.
> I'm fine with that but I get huge chunks of brain missing (temporal
> pole in particular) in the output mask.
> Is it possible to force computation on the whole volume of my
> functionals? I've noticed that the signal is bad in the regions that
> are excluded. Does it make sense to try to include them anyway?
>
> Thanks,
> Max

Cedric Ginestet
Centre for Neuroimaging Sciences