Hi SPMers,

I am using SPM8 and have a couple questions.

1. I am building the design matrix for each subject. I have multiple conditions
(4 conditions) so I would like to build a .mat file so that I can load it at
once. I need to include parametric modulations for each condition but I don't
know what is the expression of parametric modulation in the .mat file (e.g.
names, onsets, durations). For each condition, a parametric modulation is a
structure including its own name, value, and polynomial expansion. How do I
create it for all four conditions?

2. Let's say I only need to enter parametric modulations for 3 conditions,
condition 1, 3, and 4. How do I structure it to make sure that the 2nd
condition don't get a parametric modulation?

3. I am running 1st level analysis for a lot of subjects and it is inefficient
to do it by hand. Is there anyway I can get a batch script for 1st level
analysis that I can modify? I checked the SPM website for toolbox and utilities
but I don't seem to find one.

Many thanks!

Sien