Dear Professor,

I mean calculating local integration  as in "space is the machine".and I
asked it based on Daniel Koch's comment: "correctly R3 in space is the
machine equals radius 2 in Depthmap". I entered raduis 3 in my previous
practices. now, I dont know what is the correct radius amount for local
integration in depthmap?  is it  2 or 3?.

Best,
Daniel