Hi All,
I am doing a practice about the integration analysis in a small urban
context (for learning), the software also is "Depthmap". I found 2 type of
analysis. 1: according to professor Hillier's suggestion in "Using DepthMap
for urban analysis: a simple guide on what to do once you have an analysable
map in the system", that is segment analysis, 2:according to the "space is
the machine".that is local(R=3) and global integration analysis.

Now the question is : what is difference between the two? and For
integration analysis, which of them is better?

thank you in advance for your help,
Daniel