Hi aall,

Has anyone seen the new Blu-rays of Olivier's Hamet and Henry V?  (They are locked region 2, and can't be played unless you have an all region blu-ray player.)   My blu-ray player is region locked, so I haven't seen them.  I've been surprised at the very impressed by difference between the Criterion BLu-ray of the Seventh Seal and its earlier DVD edition.  Just saw the North by Northwest blu-ray and was similalry awestruck by the image and sound quality.

Any comments on Blu-rays of Olivier's Hamet and Henry V would be very welcome.

Professor Richard Burt
Department of English and Film and Media Studies Program
and Co--Operator of the Press/Rejectionists
4314 Turlington Hall
P.O. Box 117310
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL