ambiguity, double questions, contradictions

in addition to the above in exam questions you can also 'purvey' blantant racism/sexism/classism/ageism e.g.

Compare the difference between the following:

"Discuss the problems caused by post-war immigration to the UK"

"Discuss the contribution made to British culture by immigrants from The Commonwealth after WW2"

These are based on real examples from Sociology exams in UK universities !!!

Others can be provided  but I am on holiday at the moment and retired from Academia!

www.neelumbhanot.com

Best wishes  from Rakesh & Neelum  Bhanot MOBILE: 07766313212