Hello Colleagues

Apologies for cross posting

Don't forget to book your place at the Creating Future-Proof Graduates
project dissemination event which will take place on December 11th.

This is a FREE event and aimed at everyone interested in resources to be
used in the classroom to enhance the employability of higher education
students. Each institution attending will receive a free compendium!

Please pass this message onto other colleagues who might be interested
in 'enhancing employability' resources.

The exhibition will be from 10 - 3pm with an opportunity to experience
the resources we have created. The programme for the day can be found on
our website: http://www.bcu.ac.uk/futureproof/exhibition-dec11

The Exhibition is being held in the fabulous Banqueting Suite at
Birmingham Council House in the centre of the city, walking distance
from all major train stations and in the heart of the Frankfurt
Christmas Market so book your place NOW.

To book your place visit:
http://www.bcu.ac.uk/futureproof/exhibition-dec11

I look forward to seeing you on December 11thJ

Best wishes

Ruth

Ruth Lawton

University Learning & Teaching Fellow for Employability

Educational Staff Development Unit

Centre for the Enhancement of Learning & Teaching

Birmingham City University

City North Campus

(0121 331) 5126

http://www.bcu.ac.uk/futureproof/exhibition-dec11