[SEDA] Best teaching practices with plagiarism detection software?

Hi all

The Academy’s evidence informed practice resource – EvidenceNet cites one resource (though I have not read it).

See http://search3.openobjects.com/kbsr/hea/general/query.solr?q=turnitin&scope=-1&facet.field=pedtheme&indexname=evidencenet&facet.field=discipline&x=49&y=12

EvidenceNet can be found at

http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/evidencenet

best