Hello SEDA colleagues

on the same theme as John Casey, have a look at the FDTL5 project: 'Towards
Learning Creatively'.  Plenty of information on assessment.

http://www.creativeassessment.org.uk/default_new.asp

Regards

Liam

             john casey
             <john.c.casey@GOO
             GLEMAIL.COM>                                               To
             Sent by: "Online          [log in to unmask]
             forum for SEDA,                                            cc
             the Staff &
             Educational                                           Subject
             Development               Re: Essay and exam questions
             Association"
             .UK>

             23/11/2009 10:10

             Please respond to
                john casey
             <john.c.casey@GOO
               GLEMAIL.COM>

Dear SEDA  Colleagues

Following on from Bridget's mail, yes a very interesting discussion indeed,
and in connection with Bridget's comments I would like to draw your
attention to the outputs of the SPACE project
Inclusive Assessment in Higher Education: A Resource for Change

which is available from this web address:

http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/pages/view.asp?page=10494

Although about catering for disabled students,  I found a lot of useful
stuff in there about assessment in general that gave me a lot to think
about.

Best Wishes
John

John Casey