. . . and it has to be carefully distinguished from the logo of the Conservative Party, which was obviously designed by an out-of-focus group.

George.

From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Celia Popovic
Sent: 23 November 2009 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SEDA logo

Thanks so much for this explanation – makes sense to me – maybe I should write a haiku or something to try to translate the spirit of this across cultures!
I’ll pass this on
Celia

Dr Celia Popovic
Head of Educational Staff Development
Centre for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching
Birmingham City University
Level 2, Edge Building
Campus North
Birmingham B42 2SU