Hi Steve,
Alison Holmes, Director of our Centre for Teaching and Learning has
passed on your email. At present we do not offer a post grad cert
submitted by ePortfolio. We are at present surveying the use of
ePortfolios at our institution and investigating future development in
ePortfolios for students and academic staff. We would be very
interested in any findings.

regards

Alan

Alan Hoskin
Flexible Learning Advisor
Centre for Teaching & Learning
Room 424 Law Building
University of Canterbury
New Zealand
+64 3 3642987 extn 4215

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments. Please refer to
http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/ucpolicy/emaildisclaimer.shtml for more
information

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.