This is the link to a really clever database search tool (built by our
School of Computing with JISC funding) which we have contributed to and
which we will introduce to undergraduate Psychology students later this
month. We have already tested it with undergrad computing students who
found it easier to use and more effective than  conventional search tools -

www.conceptlinkage.org

Please have a play and give us any feedback

If you or any collegues would like to use it with groups of students
then please get in touch as we can offer further suggestions based on
our experience to date (and we'd like your students' feedback).

Peter

Peter Hartley
Professor of Education Development
University of Bradford