Hello Clare, Samantha and psci-com

There's a long corridor (I suppose this is a bit 'how long is a piece of string' but I did a double take as I walked past it and I'm not easily impressed by corridors) at the Maida Vale studios on Delaware Road (building was originally a a skating rink).

Hospital basements are also a good place to find unending corridors. I remember King's at Denmark Hill had some good corridors linking the various bits, but it's a while since I've been there.

I also recommend contacting the Londonist blog people http://londonist.com/ as their contributors are always finding hidden gems of London - oddly enough the most recent post is about the new ticket hall at King's Cross, which includes this picture http://londonist.com/2009/11/in_pictures_new_kings_cross_ticket.php?gallery0Pic=10#gallery (it opens to the public tomorrow).

Best of luck with the filming,
Jo

Jo Brodie
Science Information Officer
Diabetes UK.

(Please note that I work part-time and am in the office on Mondays, Tuesdays and every other Wednesday only)

One person is diagnosed with diabetes every three minutes. Three people die from its complications every hour.
Get Serious about diabetes: http://www.diabetes.org.uk/GetSerious <https://dmail.diabetes.org.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.diabetes.org.uk/GetSerious>

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]