Dear all

I'm currently producing a short film documentary for my 3rd year science communication project, which asks whether we can remove meat from a human diet and still remain healthy. In light of the recent news that we should adopt a vegetarian diet in order to help save the planet, I would like to interview an expert on whether this is sensible from an evolutionary basis. I want to ask questions such as 'have we evolved to eat meat? Can we remove it from our diets and remain healthy, and what, if anything, would we need to supplement our diets with'?. I would only need 15 minutes, am happy to work round schedules and will travel to the interviewee.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Thank you!
Gemma

View your other email accounts from your Hotmail inbox. Add them now. ********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk