Hi All,

Apologies for cross posting.

The James Dyson Foundation, with its mission to inspire young people
to study engineering and become engineers, was created by James Dyson
in 2002. We have been growing steadily since then and now, with a newly
designed website, we aim to go even further to support engineering
education, not just in the UK but internationally.

The new James Dyson Foundation website provides a wide range of free and
easily accessible resources that schools and universities can use at any
time. Resources like the Education Box - a disassembly and product analysis
tool containing a Dyson DC22 and parts. There is also a new selection of
educational videos to download and a design engineering Teacher's Pack that
can be integrated into lessons. Visitors will also discover what designers
inspire James Dyson - in Design Heroes; what is involved in engineering - in
the Design Process; and learn about what it's like to be a Dyson engineer -
in our Engineering Profiles.

And we don't plan to stop there. Over the next year we will be continuing to
expand our website with additional resources already planned, so watch this
space.

Go to www.jamesdysonfoundation.com for more information.

Jenny
Jenny Beard
James Dyson Foundation Project Manager
James Dyson Foundation
Tetbury Hill
Malmesbury
SN16 0RP
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
T: +44 (0) 1666 834228
M: +44 (0) 7730 614 676

Visit our new website: www.jamesdysonfoundation.com

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]