Karen,
Could it be possible to access this references on sacred geometry through the web ??? Please let me know I am interested, many greetings, geisha

Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:32:35 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Neglect
To: [log in to unmask]

Alan
Fabulous image. Your paintings so often illustrate what is going on in my head! ......
Some of my work with Sacred Geometry delves into right and left brain thinking and how they can be brought together, and there are those who, throughout history, have sought to prevent this happening in order to retain their own power over others, thus forcing neglect on those they control; but sadly negelecting themselves in the process.
Some of the geometry created by 'dancing planets' - perfectly illustrated in 'A little book of coincidence in the solar system' by John Martineau  - p24/25 The Kiss of Venus and p34 The Cosmic Football, perfectly illustrates this and reflects the geometry I see in your paintings.
Its quite beautiful and all the links are there from macro to micro...

Love Karen