From: Practitioner-Researcher on behalf of Joan Walton
Sent: Fri 11/20/2009 16:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The left right brain debate.

Alan - can I please make a request that the discussion related to ideas of inclusionality (rather than to practitioner research) are sent to the inclusional listing ([log in to unmask]).  There may well be people who want to be on both listings - so in relation to that, can I suggest anyone on this list who is interested in the ongoing dialogue on inclusionality, and the current debate on use of language which has emerged out of ideas of inclusionality,  subscribes to the inclusionality list.  My sense is that for a while now, there has been crossover of the two lists, in a way that is not necessarily relevant or helpful  to many people who are interested only in issues more directly related to practitioner research  - and also means that people like myself who are on both listings, receive many mailings twice.

I hope that's okay.  Of course, if a large number of others on this list feel otherwise, please do say - I realise that I am making this request based only on my own perspective.

In the meantime, can I welcome Namrata, Geraldine and Francina, and look forward to engagement in interesting conversations, including an exploration of how we can enable the relationship between research and practice to become a more dynamic and mutually informing one.

Best wishes,

Joan