Hi Brendan - sorry to miss you at the Collaborative Action Research Network meeting at Liverpool Hope University on the 14th November. I didn't realise you worked at Morecambe Bay Primary School. I attended a primary school in Morecambe before going on to Morecambe Grammar School (now Morecambe High School). I've many fond memories of my time in Morecambe.

I've been using Alan's idea of inclusionality in my practitioner-researcher into the generation of living educational theories. If you go into the What's New section of http://www.actionresearch.net you'll find a draft keynote I'm due to present this coming Friday in Johannesburg at a conference on risk and resilience in higher education. The ideas in the paper are consistent with inclusionality and in Appendix Four you will find some quotes from Alan on the meaning of inclusionality that I find most useful.

Also in the What's New section you'll see a joint paper with Alan on 'From Dialectics to Inclusionality: a naturally inclusive approach to educational accountability'.

I hope that these help to answer your question.

Love Jack.