Dear Andy,

"to nurture the
self as a co-creative neighbourhood without neglecting my own creative
expressions."

Thank you very much. If the above is what my words inspire, their intention
is fulfilled!

Thanks too for the luscious imagery of refreshment!

Yes, I'm very excited and gratified about the invitation 'down under' from
which the 'involution' from abstract rationality to natural inclusionality
might begin to spread its influence!

Warmest

Alan

--On 18 November 2009 12:55 +0000 Andrew Henon