Desmond, I've never tried writing through a poem. It may help my
writers block.

Kasper, yes, I've always thought that nothing in poetry can be totally
nonsense, or meaningless as i prefer to call it. The mind does indeed
shape the text into meanings relevant to the reader. The only measure
of a good poem to me is how well a poem does this. The only "text" I
can't do this with is 'Stawberry Fields Forever'.