yeah, I meant no harm despite my riposte. I've just been a bit perplexed.
sent him an apology, here's hoping he'll accept it.
Desmond, I'll watch that video once in my apartment, accompanied by the
drunken ejaculations of my neighbours.
(it surprises me how often Joyce uses that word in Portait of the Artist,
usually he's more subtle; but then his language is pretty torrentuous in
that novel, my version's back cover calls it his "most accessible". well,
it's on to Ulysses next, which I loved last time I started, i.e. the 1st,
and actually found MORE accessible than Portrait.)
KS