I'm in a course at the moment called Total Poetics at Helsinki University's
comparative literature/english department, where our teacher Alan Prohm PhD
will direct our discussions about 'poetics/Poetics/a poetics/poeticness' &c.
in all forms of art & experience. we've only had one lesson so far but it
should be a very interesting course. for one, he's a poet himself and has a
very agile manner of teaching & presenting ideas to us (I've not read his
poetry yet).

and coincidentally I just saw this video on youtube, which I think
demonstrates what I might call 'sensory poetics'. it made me smile. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0LaSAn5n8

KS