Dear list members,

Please find the link to the announcement of the conference that APCI
is organising next January in Paris.

As every year, it offers an opportunity to discuss issues related to
the profession, its challenges and the policy framework in which it
operates. Speakers have different backgrounds, and offer insights
from their practice and experience.

This year, a special emphasis is put on design processes embedded in
local initiatives and rather well defined contexts. Examples will
come from the field of urban planning and housing, but also from
Living labs set up in rural region.
The second day will offer insights on the impact of the economic
downturn on the course of design strategies. Rather than looking at
budget restrictions, we will focus on the responses that some
businesses have developed, and the challenges they raise for the
profession.

You will find more information at :
http://www.apci.asso.fr/actualites_uk/actualite.php?id=001345

Register now to benefit from a significant "early bird" discount.

I am looking forward to welcoming you in Paris !

Jean
Jean Schneider
Project manager APCI