From: Anita Churchouse <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Risk assessment Blood Born Virus
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2009, 18:16

Hi

I have just taken on a role as team leader with a large local authority and have my work cut out for me !

My request is does anyone have a risk assessment / policy / guidance notes that they would be willing to share with me so I can assist managers to assess the risks of Blood born viruses ( e.g Hep B, Hep C, HIV etc) to staff and hence carry out risk reduction methods for employees ( rather than insisting they all resort to a vaccination programme, some I am sure unnecessarily). We have all sorts of service roles, care assistants, social workers, challenging behaviours, refuse collectors and the usual roles within local authority setting.

Any advice on where I might source such information would be helpful.

Thanks

Anita Churchouse

Tele: (01225) 899043
[log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]