As those of you who attended this year’s meeting in April in London will know, it was suggested that the next meeting be held alongside the European Congress of Perinatal in Granada, Spain. It was felt that it was time to have another meeting linked to a clinical conference. It has taken time to get a reply from the organisers, who have now agreed that we can be one of the pre-congress meetings. So the meeting will be on

Wednesday May 26, all day, Granada, Spain

We will be in touch soon with further information. Meanwhile, if you intend to come, please put this date in your diary and if you are intending to submit an abstract to the conference, please note that the closing date is December 15. The link to the conference web site is here. http://www.ecpm2010.org/eng/index.html

Alison Macfarlane, Jennifer Zeitlin

Alison Macfarlane
Department of Midwifery and Child Health
City University London
20 Bartholomew Close
London EC1A 7QN
Phone (0) (44) 207 040 5832
Fax   (0) (44) 207 040 5717
Email [log in to unmask]

www.city.ac.uk
This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise.

Please consider the environment before printing my email