Dear U.K.-based medieval-religion colleagues,

I urge each of you to visit

https://www.ucu.org.uk/index.cfm?articleid=4207

and, if you have not already done so, to sign the petition there.

The petition impacts directly on our research in the sphere of
medieval religious culture (as well as in other areas of academic
scholarship in the humanities).

All good wishes,
George Ferzoco

--