Hi Richard

We've assisted a lot of institutions create/display touch screen
multimedia over the last 9 years and generally we've used/recommended
protouch screens. Our most recent protouch purchase was in the spring
and we remain enthusiastic about their products.

Best

Nick

Curator
The Regency Town House
13 Brunswick Square
Hove
BN3 1EH
UK

Tel/Fax: +44 (0) 1273 206306
email: [log in to unmask]

Free to Explore: Brighton & Hove Open Door 2009, 10-13 September