Don't leave it too late - get your January courses booked in. With no financial commitment from you, CILIP will hold you a place for 10 working days to give you time sort any paperwork. Here's our full January course round up:

Don't forget - CILIP members receive up to 40% discount on all CILIP training.

MOVING INTO MANAGEMENT
20 JANUARY 2010, LONDON
"Interesting content, clear presentation, well-paced, good balance of team work and leader presentation."
FULL DETAILS:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2010/md/movingintomanagement.htm

INFLUENCING THE DESIGN OF NEW LIBRARY BUILDINGS
27 JANUARY 2010, LONDON
Achieve a building that meets geographical community needs by becoming an effective client that influences each stage of the process.
FULL DETAILS:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2010/libinfo/influencingthedesignofnewlibrarybuildings.htm

DEWEY: A BEGINNERS GUIDE
27 JANUARY 2010, LONDON
"My objectives have been fulfilled am confident in applying knowledge learnt."
FULL DETAILS:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2010/catandclass/dewey.htm

GETTING THE MOST OUT OF GOOGLE(tm)
21 JANUARY 2010, LONDON
"Opening up a whole new way of retrieving info. Increasing knowledge of web searching."
FULL DETAILS:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2010/ict/gettingthemostoutofgoogle.htm

Last minute 2009 places:
* Effective secondary school library and librarian - 11 November
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/childyoung/effectivesecondaryschoollibraryandlibrarian.htm
* eSurvey methods - 12 November
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/mp/esurveymethods.htm
* Supporting family learning - 25 November
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/childyoung/supportingfamilylearning.htm