Hello,

Our hospital library is open 24/7 and at present our lights are on all
the time.  Has any 24/7 library been fitted with light sensors?  I would
like your feedback on other libraries experiences in regard to the pros
and cons of light sensors.

Thank you.

Tanya McLaven

Deputy Librarian

University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Libraries -  stacks more than
books :

Clinical - Clinical, research & education resources
Corporate - NHS business and management information
Social and leisure - Take 'Time Out' with our staff leisure collection
Working Life - Training and support for your practice

Education Centre Library, Glenfield Hospital, Groby Rd, Leicester LE3
9QP.
Tel: 0116 2502303 Fax: 0116 2563334

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.uhl-library.nhs.uk