Dear Everyone

We are having repeated difficulty accessing a new online journal via Science Direct.  Elsevier have so far not helped us resolve this, and we get the following error screen each time:

We cannot process your request at this time.

We are currently experiencing intermittent problems with our system. We are working to correct the problem. Thank you for your patience

I have just tried to access the Lancet for a customer, and when I went through to the Athens login, the same error screen as above came up.  Am I out of date?  Our display shows that Lancet is held on NHS Evidence online from 1996 (using the My Journals search tool) - but is this a blip?  We used to get 5 concurrent user licences as part of our print sub., but that deal ceased at the beginning of 2009.

Is anyone else having Science Direct troubles?

Best wishes

Diane

Diane Pritchatt

Senior Information Professional

Scientific and Technical Training

NHS Blood and Transplant

Research Park

Vincent Drive

Edgbaston

BIRMINGHAM B15 2SG

Tel: 0121 254 0512

Fax: 0121 254 0516

Email: [log in to unmask]

NHS Blood and Transplant
Do something amazing today - Give Blood.
Organ donation. The gift of life.
You can visit us at www.nhsbt.nhs.uk
The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and not necessarily those of NHS Blood and Transplant.
This text confirms that this e-mail message and its attachments have been swept for the presence of computer viruses by NHS Blood and Transplant, however we cannot guarantee that they are virus free.
All e-mails and their attachments to and from the nhsbt.nhs.uk domain may be archived, and their contents monitored.