Hi all

I need to develop performance indicators for the library service, but when I presented our strategy to one group of staff (professional leads) they were keen that I develop PI’s for departments/directorates use of library/knowledge services as well as PI’s for delivery of library services.

So my question is has anyone else developed PI’s for their organisation along those lines or standards for use of information/knowledge?

Huge thanks in advance

Marie

Marie Hickman

Library & Information Services Manager

Library

Ashbourne Centre

Kingsway Hospital,

Derby, DE22 3LZ

Tel: 01332 362221 ext. 3449

The information transmitted by or with this email is intended only for the named addressee and may contain confidential material which is subject to law.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your system.