Ola,

Original subscription e-mail said:

You  may leave  the list  at  any time  by sending  a "SIGNOFF  LIS-LINK"
command to  [log in to unmask]

(I must admit, I would have expected that to be an 'unsubscribe', not 'signoff'.)

HTH

Alan

==============================
Mr A.V. Exelby,
Systems/Databases Librarian.
The Library,
University of East Anglia,
Norwich, NR4 7TJ

Tel.: 01603 592432
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
"Man, who'd have thought being a librarian could be so tough"
Seamus Harper, in 'Harper 2.0', "Andromeda".