From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community on behalf of Robert Bley
Sent: Tue 10/11/2009 20:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LIS-E-RESOURCES] Free e-content - what do you do?

Dear All,

Besides activating free e-content on link resolvers and in
federated search engines, it is also useful to present users with the ability
to search pre-harvested content from DOAJ, Hindawi, PubMed, PubMedCentral, arxiv.org
etc etc via such services as Primo Central.

Robert

Robert
 Bley. BA, DipLib, MCLIP