With apologies for cross-posting

Cambridge University Press apologise for the recent inconsistency in
access provision via Shibboleth.

We have experienced a problem with the synchronisation of Federation
metadata, and have investigated causes including issues with the time
synchronisation service and possible corruption of the operating system.

We have now moved the Shibboleth application to a new server and believe
that everything is working satisfactorily, although we are monitoring this
closely for the next few days.

We would be grateful if any organisation still having problems would get
in touch with [log in to unmask] in the Americas or with
[log in to unmask] elsewhere in the world.

Susan Soule
Journals Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press, Americas
-----