Sorry for the flurry of emails….

Phil Barnet working with Lifelong Learning UK has asked me to distribute information on a project he is working on with regards to equality issues between LGBT sectors and faith, religion and belief in F.E and H.E. This project has a staff AND student focus and looks really interesting.

For more information please see email below and attachment.

It would be great if you could distribute the links to both the staff and student survey to the relevant areas of your institutions

Staff: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=jCqBe3KE4FL6s1o57mpXhA_3d_3d

Student: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=eU_2bxWD2kUZ81ns2bQ9E1og_3d_3d

He will also be leading focus groups for the research and if you are interested in taking part in one of these you can contact Phil directly – his contact details are on the attached leaflet.

Kind regards

Arron

Arron Pile

Project Co-ordinator, Project Team