Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting, with 'errata corrige': Mariarita Martino Grisa's email address is [log in to unmask]

Dom Holdaway
------------------

I am happy to announce that the registrations for the conference 'da Sodoma a Gomorra: Framing Crisis and Rebirth in Italian Cinema (1970s-2000s)' is now open.

For details on registration and accommodation options, colleagues are invited to visit the conference website at:

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/italian/forthcoming/2010conference <http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/italian/forthcoming/2010conference#Registration>

Please note that the deadline for registration falls on January 1, 2010. Information about visiting the University of Warwick can be found at:

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/about/visiting

Any enquiries should be addressed to myself or my colleague Mariarita Martino Grisa' ([log in to unmask]), and we look forward to welcoming you to the event.

Best wishes,
Dom Holdaway & Mariarita Martino Grisa'

----------
Ph.D. Candidate & Postgraduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Italian
University of Warwick
024 7652 8490

http://dasodomaagomorra.wordpress.com/

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html