Hi

I've established a new list forum. I've framed it as follows:

"This list is for those interested in the issue of offering incentives, financial or otherwise, to health care professionals, patients and members of the general public, so as to attempt to improve health care systems internationally. This forum will cover not just discussion around the effectiveness of financial incentives, but is also open to those interested in the political, ethical and ideological implications regarding the use of incentives. Moreover, the forum will be open to ideas and information vis-à-vis the use of incentives in other sectors, such as education and the criminal justice system."

It sounds alright, doesn't it? I could also have mentioned motivational crowding in and out, but we'll take that as read.

If you would like to join (and have not thus far told me), then let me know and I'll pop you on.

Best,
Adam