George FERZOCO wrote:
> Some colleagues may prefer clicking on a shorter URL --
>
> http://tinyurl.com/reflunacy
>
> -- that will take them to the article.

And yet others will note that the article, on the timesonline website,
is actually extracted from the November 13, 2009 issue of the _Times
Literary Supplement_, a periodical otherwise independent of the daily
_Times_ of London.  The TLS provides an oasis of sanity in a higher
education system run by emotional cripples, and I recommend it
wholeheartedly to those who are not yet aware of it.

John Williams
Lecturer in German Language and Literature
Keele University

[Yeah, OK, so it's Monday morning . . .]