Allan,
    It turns out that  Olivier Parize et al. used the term "sand
injectite" in the title of an abstract, and Parize & Fries used
"clastic injectite" (each has 1 GeoRef citation).  These terms avoid
both sandstone and dike and are very useful descriptions; "sandstone
dike" has 9 hits and "sandstone dyke" has 8 hits in GeoRef.  ISI Web
of Science has 1 hit for "sandstone dike" and 1 for "sandstone dyke",
whereas using no quotes gives 43 hits for sandstone dyke, 34 for
sandstone dike. ISI is not using quotes properly to find the phrase.
Individual old-fashioned searches of the references in each article
would give a clearer sense of the literature.
cheers,
eric

The Vocontian clastic dykes and sills; a geometric model, Parize, O;
Fries, G.  Geological Society Special Publications, vol.216, pp.51-72,
2003