Sorry Cees,
Something got screwed up with my email address auto-select thing...I
thought I was sending it to Kevin Mahan, his wife is a Prof. at U. of
Colorado.
Nevertheless, good to hear from you.

Cheers,
Dan

Dr. Dan Gibson			email: [log in to unmask]
Assistant Professor		Tel: (778) 782-7057
EASC Graduate Program Chair	Fax: (778) 782-4198
Department of Earth Sciences	URL: www.sfu.ca/earth-sciences/people/faculty/gibson.html
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC
V5A 1S6