Dear all

The ever popular course on Copyright and Digital Images has undergone a
makeover and now covers all digital media resources.

We are offering two opportunities to attend this course between now and the
end of April.  The dates are:

4th February and 29th April.

To see more information on the course and/or book please visit the JISC
Digital Media Website at :

Copyright and Digital Media
<http://bit.ly/3F2t8t>

We are also running our "Audio Production: Recording Lectures, Seminars,
Interviews and Podcasts" workshop at the University of Warwick on both the
8th and 9th February.  If you would like to see more information on this
course or you wish to book, please follow the link below:

Audio Production: Recording Lectures, Seminars, Interviews and Podcasts
<http://bit.ly/7kEjPU>

JISC Digital Media now also have a totally new, purpose built training room
and we'll be posting some images of it on the Training page of the website
shortly.

All the best

Dave Kilbey

Dave Kilbey, Training Officer and Co-ordinator
JISC Digital Media - A JISC Advisory Service

Still images, moving images and sound advice

Free Helpdesk for UK Further and Higher Education:
Online advice documents: <http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/>
Hands-on training: <http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/training/>

Tel: 0117 3314332