Dear Gemmers

For many, many years we have applied for (and been granted) Sandford Awards for our various museum sites.  When we first began applying back in 1988, this was the only award applicable for Heritage Education.
Now, of course, we can apply for a Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge.

Due to constantly diminishing resources(!) - I am seriously considering of only applying to one scheme.  My dilemma is do I continue with the long established Sandford Awards or go for the new Quality Badge scheme?

Would be interested to know if anyone else has had this type of discussion and if so, what solution did you come up with

Thanks

Joanne

Joanne Catlow
Museums & Galleries Education Manager