Hi All,

I am having a blank moment. Can anyone tell me the name of the company which sells education resources via magazines with different subject titles (a little vague I know!)

Most local or small museums seem to have used them to get costumes and or props for tudors, romans, vistorians etc. I just can’t for the life of me remember their name.. and have had no luck with google! I think it is three letters and may start with a T

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Alexandra Rowe

Education Manager

Past Pleasures Ltd.

Tel. 07812017517

bannerfull2.jpg

www.pastpleasures.co.uk

Bringing History to Life

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, use of this material (including disclosure, copying or distribution) may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete the message and any attachments and contact the sender or [log in to unmask] as soon as possible. Past Pleasures Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by software viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this message and any attachments.

Past Pleasures Ltd is registered in England & Wales No. 3137132. Registered

Office: Unit 2, Capital Park, Combe Lane, Wormley, Godalming, Surrey. GU8 5TJ