Emma,

I know this is an issue generally. It has been raised in meetings I have
been at for Learning Outside the Classroom, and I have come across it in
my role as a secondary school governor.  I know DCSF have issued a
statement that visits planned as part of the curriculum should not be
under the rarely cover guidance, but I doubt this is being taken note
of.

All the best,
Don

Don Henson
Head of Education
(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)

Raise money for Council for British Archaeology as you search the web
With Everyclick you can fundraise for Council for British Archaeology
every day.
HELP Council for British Archaeology TODAY - make
http://www.everyclick.com/council-for-british-archaeology
<http://www.everyclick.com/council-for-british-archaeology>  your
homepage.
Thank you.

The Council for British Archaeology, St Mary's House, 66 Bootham, York,
YO30 7BZ, United Kingdom.
Company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England 1760254; Registered
Charity 287815.