Hi!
Having struggled on for several years with our archaic database, paper
diary, and an Excel spreadsheet, I am looking to upgrade our booking
system and was wondering what systems other people are using. I am sure
you all need basically the same set up as we do
i.e.     Database to store details of the school, contact information,
and details of the visit they have booked
          A mail-merge facility
          Some way of scheduling the visit on a calendar, multiple
groups at the same time.
          A way to allocate session leaders/guides
Does anyone have all these things in one package?

I'd be really interested to come and see a system in action if anyone in
the London area has something I could see. Just to give you an idea of
scale, we have about 25,000 children a year.

Many thanks

Laura

Laura Arends
Head of Education
St. Paul's Cathedral
020 7246 8353
www.stpauls.co.uk/education

* Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or its
attachments