Hello All

I am looking to turn our New Year Steam Up into a Victorian-themed event so I am on the hunt for Victorian activity ideas (I have some but the more the merrier), and to find freelancers/ craftspeople who run Victorian-themed activities or crafts stalls etc.

This event runs over 1st, 2nd & 3rd January so I would like to build up a number of possibilities to enable craftsmen and re-enactors to only be here one day if they choose, the more variety over the three days the better.  We already have a couple of possible attractions that would be fixed in place so I am also looking for roaming activities as well.

Josephine Willis

Learning and Public Programmes Officer

Kew Bridge Steam Museum

Tel: 020 8568 4757      Fax: 020 8569 9978

E: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Our next special event is the Live Steam Model Railway Show - 14th & 15th November 2009

Please see our website for more details

Kew Bridge Steam Museum is an Anchor Point in the European Route of Industrial Heritage

Kew Bridge Steam Museum | Green Dragon Lane | Brentford | Middlesex | United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 8568 4757 | Fax: +44 (0)20 8569 9978
Website: http://www.kbsm.org | Email: [log in to unmask]